OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Baymak is sensitive towards humans and nature, and has adopted as a principle the target of creating a healthy and safe workplace. We are committed to:
- Following the latest technological developments in order to determine and prevent current and possible risks regarding dangerous situations and actions that could give rise to workplace accidents and occupational diseases, and to take all kinds of measures for this purpose;
- Fulfil our obligations in activities concerning Occupational Health and Safety;
- Training all our employees and raising the awareness of our stakeholders regarding Occupational Health and Safety;
- Increasing our efficiency by taking the precautions required for the target of zero workplace accidents and zero occupational diseases;
- To provide all information and resources needed for achieving the objectives and targets determined in the framework of occupational health and safety, and thus ensuring the sustainability of the system and constant improvements.